Posted by : Unknown Sunday 29 September 2013

Woah, September absolutely flew by! I know everyone has said it, but seriously, I feel like September only started last week. However, October is an exciting month as I will be turning 18 so bring it on! I don't actually have a massive choice of favourites this month, but here's to what I have chosen.



Dream Matte Mousse.
I’ve previously had a bit of a love/hate relationship with Dream Matte Mousse, but I’ve changed the way I apply it and I love it. Dream Matte Mousse was probably my first foundation I bought when I was venturing into make-up and, not going to lie, I probably just caked it on with my fingers. However, I’ve now learnt to use it in a way that gives a light coverage. I lightly press my buffing brush into the pot, not picking up a lot of product, and buff it into my skin. It gives a really even, light and matte (obviously) finish. It’s perfect for a really basic make up look as long as it is applied appropriately.

So Matt Top Coat by Bourjois
I purchased the matte top coat months and months ago but it’s only recently that I’ve been loving to use it, especially matte black nails! I love bourjois nail varnishes, so decided I couldn’t go wrong with their matte top coat, however I’m sure there’s plenty more out there.

Nivea Hydrocare Lip Balm
With the colder weather approaching, my lips have been getting really dry and I’ve found this hydrocare lip balm to be a miracle! I apply it while doing my make up so my lips are nice and moisturised for any other lip products I’m going to use. I apply the lip balm a few times throughout the day and again before I go to bed.

Alcohol Gel
I've actually been quite addicted to alcohol gel since August. I purchased a massive tub for a festival I was going to, and since then I have been using it religiously. I haven’t had a particular favourite brand, but I have been addicted to using alcohol gel/hand sanitizer. Soap & Glory and M&S both do lovely hand sanitizers, but I’m not particularly loyal to any. I use it constantly throughout the day and it really does make my hands feel cleaner and just generally more hygienic.

Fun – Some Nights
I have had this album on repeat for months! Probably one of the best albums I have ever purchased. Normally when I listen to an album, I only like half of the songs, but I love all of the songs on Some Nights. It’s such a motivating album, I’ve seen Fun live twice and they sound as good live as their album!

My final favourite is statement necklaces. September has been the month of statement necklaces for me, they just make a simple outfit a little bit more exciting. I’ve picked up a few from Primark recently for £3/£4 – bargain! I must admit, I am quite fussy about them, but when I’ve found one I live in it. 


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © insideoutamy -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -