Posted by : Unknown Monday 26 August 2013

I am an absolute nail varnish junkie, so when I finally found the Sinful Colors nail polish at my local Boots store I had to buy some.
Sinful Colors are a complete bargain at £1.99 each, and are great quality for the price.


I picked up the four above colours, "Snow Me White," "Big Daddy," "I Miss You" and "Thimbleberry."
I understand that often you get what you pay for, and that cheaper nail varnishes aren't always great quality, but these Sinful Colors nail polishes are amazing!



I'm not usually a fan of white nails, but I picked up "Snow Me White" as white nail polish can be used to create cool nail effects and for £1.99, I won't be too upset if I don't use it.





"Big Daddy" is the orange polish, "Thimbleberry" is the pink and they are both amazing summer colours! I have been wearing "Thimbleberry" for three or four days now and have found that it has lasted really well with two coats, plus a base and top coat.
The packaging of the polishes is very sophisticated and almost looks like a high end product. It is arguable that the Sinful Colors nail polish is a dupe for OPI, but I couldn't recommend them highly enough. I prefer the wider brushes that basically cover your nail in one coat, unfortunately the Sinful Colors brushes aren't as wide as I like but still an absolute steal for £1.99, plus there is a great range of colours.


{ 5 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I've been dying to get snow me white, every time I go into boots I have a little fight with myself not to get another white!

    I nominated you for the versatile blogger awards, by the way! Aha

    http://iyananikita.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, it means a lot!
      I have worn Snow Me White on its own and it paints and lasts really well, I'm just not a massive fan of white nails on me. Like I said, white is great to use for nail effects so definitely worth purchasing :-)

      Delete
    2. P.s. Thank you for the nomination!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this brand before!
    Definitely going to check them out.
    And for £1.99, bargain.
    Congrats on starting your blog :)
    Now following you on bloglovin

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, it means a lot, especially as a new blogger!
      I have heard of Sinful Colors for a while but could never find them in one of my local boots, so I went to a larger one near me and they had a great stand of colours.
      Definitely worth buying!

      Delete

Popular Post

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © insideoutamy -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -