Posted by : Unknown Tuesday 27 August 2013

A massive influence of starting a blog was to get me more fashion minded. Most evenings I spend time online shopping (online window shopping) and I've noticed how a lot of my clothes are quite safe and simple. I decided that I need to step out of my comfort zone in order to spice up my wardrobe. My wardrobe consists mainly of skinnys, oversized jumpers/cardigans and quite plain shirts. This is fine, however I think its about time to dive into the brighter colours. Here are some items from my current Topshop wishlist:

MOTO VINTAGE WASH MOM JEANS


Okay, probably not the most daring and exciting choice but Topshop Mom jeans are a great alternative to their Leigh Jeans that I live in! I think the loose fit of them makes them appear casual and comfortable and a great item for college or just general days out. However, they could be styled with a pair of sandal heels to become more evening appropriate.

STRAPPY V NECK JUMPSUIT


That's more like it! Now this is a brave choice for me. I love jumpsuits (and playsuits) and think they are great for nights out. This one in particular would be nice for the evening, not something I would personally wear to college or in the day time. Topshop also have this jumpsuit in black but I love the bright blue. I think jumpsuits are great in the summer when you don't want to have your legs out.

LACE FRINGE KIMONO

I absolutely love love love kimonos!!! They are great for the summer, even if it is coming to an end, just to pull over your outfit in the evening. Kimonos are great to make a plain outfit (jeans and a cami) a bit more fancy. I also think kimonos are great for festivals if you're wearing denim shorts and a cami! Topshop and River Island both have a great range of kimonos

BRIGHT FLURO SHIRT

I need this. Orange is my absolute favourite colour and I love blouses/shirts, so this is an absolute win!!! I think this could be worn in the day or evening with skinnys and just a change of shoes. I love oversized shirts as they are so easy to wear and style.

CROC SUEDE DUFFLE BAG

I am an absolute sucker for bags!! Love love love them. I like this bag purely because it's so different to any I own. I like the structure and colour, and I think it's a good size for college and day to day.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © insideoutamy -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -