Posted by : Unknown Monday 9 September 2013

While in Boots the other day I picked up their Health and Beauty magazine. It's a magazine that I love looking through to discover new products and looks. I picked up the Sept/Oct edition and it inspired me to do a collage of my favourite images/products I found inside. This was a really fun post to create and I will definitely be doing them in the future. I apologize again for the quality of some images but I'm getting there.











I'm really intrigued by the Dior spray on foundation and the new Rimmel Stay Matte foundation. Has anyone tried either?

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © insideoutamy -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -