Posted by : Unknown Tuesday 3 September 2013







Soap and Glory is one of my favourite beauty buys, I absolutely love the Soap and Glory hand food and their Sugar Crush body scrub. In August, I was loving the Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Milk. I just apply the lotion all over my body after showering and let it soak in. All the Soap and Glory products smell divine, and this one is no different; a really sweet scent. The product is 500ml and will last me months and months, therefore I don't mind paying £10 for it. Sooo moisturising and long lasting, highly recommend this product.



The next product I was loving throughout August was the Batiste Coconut & Exotic Tropical Dry Shampoo. In August I went to a four day festival and this meant no showering, and therefore dry shampoo and baby wipes became my best friend. I've found that the Batiste dry shampoo is my favourite out of the very few I've tried as it doesn't leave my hair looking too white. I admit, it can spray on white but it is so easy to massage in and hide. Always make sure you shake dry shampoo before applying it. Also, the Coconut and Exotic Tropical smells nice. Highly recommend dry shampoo for festivals or just applying it to day old hair to add some texture.
Another hair product I can't get enough of is the Schwarzkopf got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray. I've never really been much of a hairspray lover as I hate the way it can leave my hair feeling, but this "freeze spray" has completely changed me. A little really does go a long way and the key is to definitely hold the product arms length away while spraying it. I picked up number 4: Screaming hold and I probably don't need it as strong as this as I only use a little bit on nights out to ensure hold


 Through out August I have been on summer holidays and only found myself wearing make up on proper days out. When I am going to work it is just a case of concealer and mascara, and my make up routine doesn't change much. In the sun, I try to avoid wearing make up as much as possible, but for evening time and the cooler days I have been loving the following products.


In July, I went on holiday to Turkey for a week and while I was there I came across a beauty store called Flormar. This wasn't a brand I was familiar with but I decided to have a look. After the first trip there, my friend and I were hooked and wanted to go back all the time! Because of the currency differences, Flormar worked out to be really really well priced for us and we went slightly over board with what we needed. Anyway, I picked up the Flormar Foundation Brush and I absolutely love it. I pop some foundation on my hand and then apply it to my face using the brush. It blends in so well and is just an enjoyable product to use. I even use it to apply my blusher. I don't know if you can purchase Flormar in the UK, but I would suggest checking it out if you can. Also, as we spent over a certain amount we received a complimentary make up pallete which I love!!
For my eyes I have been loving the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze. This is such a great colour for day or night, on its own or as a base. The lasting power of the colour tattoos is amazing and once they're on, they don't budge! I actually picked On and On Bronze up in Tesco, for just over £5 I believe.


And to conclude my August favourites, it had to be a lip product! Not just any lip product, but the Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour in Bare Pink. This is probably my all time favourite nude lip colour. Although it is named "Bare Pink" it is almost beige. I just think this is a great casual colour or can be layered up with a nice gloss to create a more dressy look. The staying power isn't amazing, but I always find myself topping up lippy anyway.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © insideoutamy -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -